Skip to main content

머니쿤 추천인 코드 DXB6NSRK 입력하면 500원 즉시 지급

공정위 고지

쉬고 있는 인스타그램 계정이 있다면 등록만 해두고 방치하는 것만으로 보상이 쌓이는 앱테크입니다. 캐시차지를 만든 핫셀러의 서비스로, 가입할 때 추천인 코드 DXB6NSRK를 입력하면 500원이 즉시 지급됩니다.

👉 머니쿤 가입하고 혜택 받기

추천인 코드 : DXB6NSRK

어떤 앱인가요

머니쿤 아이콘

머니쿤은 인스타그램 계정을 등록하고 좋아요·팔로우·댓글 활동을 선택해두면 24시간 뒤 자동으로 보상이 들어오는 방치형·충전 카테고리 앱테크입니다. 1포인트는 1원의 현금 가치를 가지며, 1만원 이상 모이면 현금으로 출금할 수 있습니다. 저장/방문·검색·게임/설문·영상 시청 같은 추가 부업 미션과 응모센터 경품 이벤트도 함께 운영됩니다.

머니쿤 스크린샷 1 머니쿤 스크린샷 2 머니쿤 스크린샷 3

코드 넣는 법

코드는 회원가입 단계에서 한 번만 입력하면 되고, 순서를 놓치면 혜택을 못 받는 경우가 많으니 아래 순서를 그대로 따라주세요.

1. 앱을 설치하고 회원가입을 진행합니다. 이때 초대코드 입력란에 DXB6NSRK를 넣으면 500원이 즉시 지급됩니다. 가입 후 나중에 입력하려고 하면 적용이 안 되는 경우가 있으니, 가입 화면에서 바로 입력하는 게 가장 안전합니다.

머니쿤 자세히 보기

2. 회원가입이 끝나면 쉬고 있는 인스타그램 계정을 등록합니다. 3. 좋아요·팔로우·댓글 중 원하는 활동을 선택하고 클릭 한 번이면 설정이 끝납니다. 4. 24시간 뒤 자동으로 들어온 보상을 확인하면 됩니다. 5. 여기에 저장/방문·검색·설문 등 추가 부업을 더하면 적립 속도를 올릴 수 있습니다. 6. 1만원 이상 모이면 현금 출금을 신청하거나, 최대 5% 할인된 가격으로 기프티콘을 구매할 수 있습니다.

더 자세한 활용법이 궁금하다면 아래 공략글도 참고해보세요.

머니쿤 공략 — 혜택·시작방법·꿀팁 총정리 (2026) — 공략글 읽기

혜택과 주의할 점

가입 시 초대코드를 입력하면 500원이 즉시 지급되고, 이후 친구를 초대하면 친구는 500원, 나는 1,000원을 즉시 받을 수 있으며 친구 적립액의 최대 30%가 평생 보너스로 쌓이는 구조입니다.

수익의 핵심은 계정 수입니다. 계정 1개당 하루 300원 수준이므로, 등록하는 계정이 많을수록 수익이 비례해서 늘어납니다. 부업으로 받은 응모권은 매달 골드바·갤럭시 등 경품 응모에도 쓸 수 있으니 놓치지 말고 챙겨두시는 게 좋습니다.

요약

  • 가입 시 초대코드 DXB6NSRK 입력 → 500원 즉시 지급
  • 인스타 계정 등록 + 활동 선택만 해두면 24시간 뒤 자동 보상
  • 계정 1개당 하루 300원 수준, 계정 수가 늘수록 수익도 비례
  • 저장/방문·검색·설문 등 추가 부업으로 적립 속도 올리기 가능
  • 1만원 이상부터 현금 출금 또는 최대 5% 할인 기프티콘 구매 가능

👉 머니쿤 가입하고 혜택 받기

추천인 코드 : DXB6NSRK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every To-Do App Works for the First Two Weeks — Here's What Decides the Rest

Photo by RDNE Stock project on Pexels The Honeymoon Phase Is Not the Test Here's a pattern I've watched play out dozens of times, including in my own phone: someone downloads a new task manager, spends a Saturday afternoon setting it up beautifully, and for about two weeks it's genuinely great. Everything's captured. Everything's organized. Then, sometime around week three, tasks start piling up unchecked, half the projects are stale, and the app quietly turns into another icon you feel guilty about. If this sounds familiar, your instinct is probably to blame the app. Todoist wasn't flexible enough. Things was too rigid. Notion took too much setup. So you switch, rebuild everything, and get another two good weeks. I've seen people cycle through four or five systems in a year this way, and each time they walk away more convinced that the "right" tool is still out there somewhere. It usually isn't the tool. The apps that survive long-...

I Let an AI Draft My Email Replies for a Month. Here's What It Got Right (and Where I Still Type It Myself)

I used to treat "AI can write your emails now" as a solved problem, the kind of feature you turn on once and never think about again. Then I actually tried leaning on it for a full month — not just the odd smart-reply suggestion, but letting an AI draft actual responses to actual people — and it turned out to be way more uneven than the demos make it look. This isn't a "these five prompts will change your life" post. It's closer to a field report. Some of what I found will save you real time. Some of it will just annoy you, and I'd rather tell you that upfront than let you find out the hard way in a reply-all thread. Photo by cottonbro studio on Pexels What I actually tested I used the AI drafting features already built into Gmail and Outlook, plus a general-purpose assistant (Claude or ChatGPT, pasted in manually) for anything longer or trickier. No separate email-AI startup, no browser extension — just tools most people already have access to. ...

The 20-Minute Weekly Reset That Keeps a Productivity System From Rotting

Photo by RDNE Stock project on Pexels The system isn't broken. It's just never reviewed. Here's a pattern I've watched play out with almost every productivity app I've tried: week one, it's magic. Everything gets captured, tagged, scheduled. Week three, there are 40 tasks with no due date sitting in an "Inbox" that nobody opens anymore. Week six, you've quietly gone back to a sticky note. I've written before about how every to-do app works great for the first two weeks and then something decides whether it survives past that. What I didn't spell out then is what that "something" usually is. It's rarely the app. It's the absence of a recurring moment where you actually look at everything you've captured and decide what to do with it. That moment has a name in productivity circles: the weekly review. It sounds like homework, and most explanations of it make it sound like a 90-minute audit of your entire l...